2. How do I use the Activpen and/or the Activwand?
7. How do I undo and redo?
8. How do I erase text and objects? (Clear Tool)
9. How do I change the background color? (Color Palette and Fill Tool)
11. How do I edit text (change font, size, color, rotate, move?)
14. How do I use the ActivInspire tools with other applications on your desktop?
15. How do I hide ActivInspire and use the Desktop to use tools such as Camera and Screen Recorder?
16. How do I see all of my flipchart pages? Move a page? Delete a page?
18. How do I access additional tools?
Use “Magic Ink” to make any ‘top layer’ object invisible. Add an image, draw
over it with the “Pen” and use the “Magic Ink” to reveal the object underneath.
You can also add two images place one image on the top layer and on top of the other image. Use the “Magic Ink” to reveal the image underneath.
With handwriting or shape recognition, you can write on the board and
your handwriting will turn into text. You can also draw a shape and it
will turn your drawings into shapes. You do not need to be
connected to the board for this to work!
Reveal part of the flipchart page at a time. Pull up the “screen” from the
bottom, top, right, or left. Allows educators to hide content to be revealed later on in the lesson.
Put the “Spotlight” on important information in your lesson.
You can pick between the following spotlight options: If you would like the spotlight window smaller or larger,
touch your pen to the board and drag using this icon.
Move the spotlight around using this icon.
To turn off the spotlight, click on the icon next to it and select “Close.”
20. How do I switch my profile to have quick access to the tools I need?
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.