- Click 'Select'
- Browse Computer to find resized image
- User is able to add more than one image at a time to file
- After all images are selected click 'Upload'
- Click 'Properties' under image if a border or sizing is needed
- Otherwise click 'Insert'
- Connect the chain between Width & Height for correct proportions
- Click Image Alignment to wrap the text
- Optional add border color, width, Alt text, and Long Description
- Click 'Insert'
- To return to the image editor right click on the image while in the edit mode of the HTML module
For more information view
Part 3: HTML Module 'Hyperlinks & Document Manger', or visit TechHub!