Using the Image Map Editor to Create Hotspots!
Steps to Create Image Hotspots
- Create Image
- Resize Image
- Add an image to an HTML Module (Adding Images)
- Once added update the HTML Module and then click to edit content
- Click on the image
- From the 'Insert Media' drop-down select 'Image Map Editor'
- Select the 'Area Shape' desired either rectangle or circle
- Take cursor and go over to the image on the left side of the view hold down and create shape in the area desired
- Place desired URL link in URL area
- Target - select from options ranging from 'Open in New Window' to 'Open in Same Window'
- Click 'Update Area'
- If more links are needed click 'New Area' otherwise click 'OK'
- Click 'Update'
- If you do not want the display container of the module to show click 'Settings' of the module
- Click the 'Page Settings' tab and roll down to uncheck display container