Creating a Google+ Account
1. Go to https://www.google.com/ and click on the Sign In button.
2. Click on the Create an account link
3. After entering your name, click on the I prefer to use my current email address link
4. Enter your full OPS email account, create a password, confirm your password, enter your birthday and Gender
5. Do not enter a Mobile Phone number
6. Do not skip the verification that you are a robot. Enter the numbers provided to prove that you are human
8. A message will display about verifying your email address:
9. Check your email in FirstClass. You should have an email similar to this one:
10. Click on the link in your email to verify your account
11. The screen will display some information about your account. Feel free to click on the Add a photo link or simply click the Next Step button.
12. A screen will display welcoming you to Google. Click on the Get started button.
13. Click on your profile picture on the top-right corner of the screen. In this example, the Charles used a school logo as the profile picture.
14. Click on the Sign Out button
15. Now that your account has been created, notify your Social Admin to allow you access to your school or department's YouTube account.