1. Click on the SMART Board icon in the Dock, if it does not appear, look in Finder > Applications > SMART Board Software
> SMART Board Tools.
1. Open SMART Board tools
2. On floating toolbar > Click on Notebook button (the following items are shown in class)
- Previous page, next page, etc.
- Screen Shade
- Full Screen
- Dual Page Mode
- Screen Capture
- Document Camera (Elmo, AverMedia, etc.)
- Presentation Pen (disappearing ink)
- Creative Pen
- Lines, Shapes
- Shape Recognition Pen
3. To see button names: right-click (control-click on Mac) in the gray area of the upper tool bar and choose from the following:
8. Gallery (Content ready to use)
- Open and browse the files already installed:
- Gallery Sampler
- Essentials for Educators
- If you cannot find materials you want click on "Online Essentials for Educators" which will take you to the website where you can easily download free content in all curricular areas. Click on "Lesson Activities"
- The website will open and activity file downloads are quick